Recruitment Executive at HumanTree India
Views:60 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Marketing - Media (4-8 yrs)
- Drive inorganic acquisition of audiences to meet strategic objectives across our digital portfolio of content, subscriptions and paid services
- Design, Set-up & execute/manage audience acquisition campaigns across paid search, social, affiliate & display network platforms
- Devise & run an overarching acquisition strategy to minimize CPA and maximize LTV. Set-up & use re-marketing/re-targeting to create & leverage an audience network.
- Work with & manage agencies, affiliates/partners to achieve tactical objectives for each campaign as a subset of the overall audience strategy.
- To work with the internal teams to identify opportunities and develop corresponding marketing strategies and annual marketing plans for the brand and its properties.
- Build a partnerships and alliances portfolio - Brand Visibility - Customer Loyalty
- To understand the business environment, track and monitor the competition on an ongoing basis
- Being Digitally/ Content driven - understanding the new media landscape
- Working closely with cross functional teams like business and editorial to ensure key goals are achieved
- To manage relationships with media planners, buyers, suppliers and vendors as per the legal and administrative policies.
- To lead/ support and execute the conceptualization, organization and execution of brand and advertiser-funded programs. Develop a 100% sensitivity towards client-based solutions in terms of presales support.
- Interpret briefs shared by the Client/ Sales Team to understand the Brand Positioning, Key Marketing Challenge, Brand/Initiative Objective and resources available (duration of activity, budgets available, other supports available etc.)
- Develop and present brand solution proposals and presentations to clients for solutions as part of our IPs and other content launches