Founder Partner at Brizo Services
Views:80 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing - Media (2-3 yrs)
Purpose: Determine the demand for products and services offered by the BU and its competitors and identify potential customers. Develop marketing strategies with the goal of maximizing the BU's profits or share of the market while ensuring the BU customers are satisfied. Oversee product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
1) Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
2) Recommend & finalize pricing strategies, balancing BU's objectives and customer satisfaction.
3) Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
4) Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
5) Provide inputs for hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff, track & monitor their daily marketing activities with the objective to realise the BU's marketing objectives & goals.
6) Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing distribution strategies.