Proprietor at Recruitment Firm
Views:450 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Marketing - Media (0-5 yrs)
1. Assists with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of Japan marketing programs, campaigns, and events.
2. Develops creative content for both print and digital media as it relates to Japan marketing.
3. Maintains good relations with overseas sales and marketing offices and businesses partners both locally and abroad.
4. Conducts marketing research as needed to stay abreast with market conditions, trends, and the competition.
5. Maintains and manages Japanese language social media accounts. This includes, but is not limited to, content creation, posting, engagement, and end of month reporting.
6. Maintains and manages Japanese language website. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining accurate information, sharing of new information, keeping photos and videos fresh and new, and end of month reporting.
7. Manages all published Japanese language material both online and offline. This includes providing and approving all Japanese translations.
8. Assists with resort photo shoots and film shoots as needed.
9. Attends and participates in Weekly Department Meetings.
10. Assists with training other marketing team members and interns as needed.
11. Works closely with and communicates on a regular basis with Director of Marketing and Brand Development in supporting and achieving the resort's goals and objectives.
12. Maintains spirit of resort's mission statement.
13. Interacts in courteous and professional manner with all guests, staff, and community members.
14. Responds in courteous, professional, and rapid manner in order to resolve all guest and staff difficulties.
15. Performs a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
16. Responsible for ensuring the required level of overall guest satisfaction.
17. Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts on an as needed basis.
18. Prepares and submits to Director of Marketing and Brand Development monthly marketing reports at the end of each month.
19. Maintains safety and cleanliness of work area.
20. All other duties assigned by Director of Marketing and Brand Development.
21. Ensures/maintains cleanliness and upkeep of PIC property (picking up loose trash, material and debris and disposing of it in appropriate trash receptacles provided)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE :
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the service industry environment.
- Knowledge of hotel marketing, sales and operations.
- Knowledge of marketing techniques.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.