Manager - Marketing - Meat Products (7-14 yrs)
This position is responsible to Manage, Develop, Execute the Marketing strategies for all International Markets from generation of a New product to Branding.
Key Responsibilities :
- Build and propose Marketing strategies for each key market and different Sales channels as Retail/ Foodservices/Online.
- Identify new categories with Sales Team and lead feasibility studies with proper payback. Make them scalable.
- Manage all Projects and generate a Matrix of priority after consolidation. Run PDCA model with proper Action Plans.
- Lead all the Innovation process for Exports.
- Evaluate International Competition, Global trend reports and how connect to business
- Define an efficient process for Product Development from concept till production/sales/consumer response.
- Responsible to propose and manage a Marketing Budget.
- Lead interaction with third parties/own packaging development and artwork.
- Propose Artwork, New designs, Premium, New concepts, Brand rationalization, Portfolio.
- Define Price position for Premium products and follow-up Sales development.
- Lead and Optimize Value Added KPI, following up all the Plans with Production Planning and Sales, doing necessary adjustments to increase our Brand awareness to consumer.
- Support participation at Food Fairs (Quote, Booth, Invitation, Catalogues, Displays, packaging exposition)
- Give visibility of all Projects, Initiatives and Value Addition leading a Monthly Forum
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Value Added KPI
- Achieving the budget (volume, revenue, margins and profits)
- Customer expansion for Value Added
- Innovation - Quantity, Volume, Profit
- Channel Development : Retail/Foodservices/online
Qualifications Educational Requirements
Bachelor's degree Yes, MBA degree in business or management related field plus Sales certifications Yes
Work Experience :
Minimum of 10 years of Marketing with the Frozen Food (meat, vegetables, ready meals) Industry, in a Leadership position with exposure of different geographies. Yes
Competencies/Skills Required :
- Export Process & Regulation
- Product Knowledge
- Leadership skills
- Costing & Feasibility
- Understanding of Value Chain
- Competitor Insight. Market Gap Analysis.
- Negotiation Skills
- Communication skills (English required)
- Interpersonal skills.