Recruiter at Success Catalyst
Views:283 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Manager - Marketing - Meat Product/Food (8-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of corporate marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Directs the efforts of the marketing team and coordinates at the strategic level with the other functions of the organization.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's focus ; enabling to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Developing of marketing strategy for new and existing practice areas.
- Oversees a comprehensive monthly digital marketing & social media content calendar that aligns with overall marketing initiatives and goals.
- Development and execution paid ads on social media and Google.
- Day to day activities of the marketing team to create regular content to be marketed via all channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.).
- Develop promotional, product, and corporate marketing materials. Ensure consistency of brand/design of sales and marketing materials and customer-facing presentations.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation.
Experience 8+years from Food /Food Packaging Company.
Skills - Mandatory (Primary Skills) :
- INDIVIDUAL CONTRIBUTOR ROLE. No Team expectation. Person will be working independently.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and expertise in the design and execution of marketing and communications.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
- Experience overseeing the design and production of online / print materials and publications.
- Commitment to work with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Proficient with Mircrosoft Office, Including Excel and Powerpoint