Consultant at KK - TheRecruiter
Views:106 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Marketing - Life Science/IT/AI Products (10-15 yrs)
Enclosing detailed JD for your reference.
This is going to be base out of Chennai.
Kindly advice if you are interested or have someone to recommend for this positions!
In this role, you will own go-to-market, launch readiness and adoption of products. You will work with Product Managers and Business Analysts to help define the roadmap and work with cross functional teams to drive product and feature marketing plans that you build. Ultimately the success of this role will be measured by product adoption leading to improved business performance.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer problems being solved by this roadmap and have a keen sense on how to influence customers to adopt the features that help them tackle their problem
- Crafting strategies for marketing our life sciences products and services of Drug safety, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management, and Regulatory Affairs etc.
- Create clear, compelling, and technically accurate marketing messaging and collateral that support overall company/product positioning
- Manage the production, storage (digital and physical) and distribution of collateral; support sales team by making sure they have what they need when they need it
- Build company's profile through social media, online advertising and online events (e.g., webinars)
- Manage company presence at industry events/tradeshows
- Work closely with external agencies assisting with website, marketing collateral, sales tools, application notes and lead generation
- Develop and maintain a product launch calendar. Set, monitor and report on marketing goals.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to inform messaging and keep all internal stakeholders up to date on market developments
- Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- 10 years of Global Marketing experience, with at least 3 years in the life sciences.
- 5+ years of strong product marketing management experience or product management experience
- MBA in Marketing or equivalent master's degree is preferred.
- Experience with organic and paid social media campaigns, search advertising and lead generation
- Strong analytical skills and ability to connect everything you do to the larger strategy
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions in a dynamic organization across various geographies.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills.
- Attention to detail in verifying data reliability, reporting and system integrations.