HR at Matrix Management Services
Views:256 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing - IT (6-16 yrs)
What you will be doing:
You will deliver customer growth for both new and existing customers through digital marketing. As a digital marketer, you will be both highly analytic and able to bring your creative senses to working with creative teams. You will also ensure there is a digital customer journey in place to help guide your, and others-, work. You- ll combine skills to test and learn your way to highly effective campaigns that get customers onto our web site or on the phone with us, to make purchases and become brand promoters, while maximizing profitability. And this role has the responsibility and opportunity to be the subject matter expert for all paid media channels within the media plan - including paid social, programmatic display/video, SEM, and potential direct partnerships. Own the daily relationship with our agencies and deliver on our media performance plans and goals.
Job duties -
- Identify and continuously optimize the best placement, audience and creative optimizations. Leverage the digital consumer journey to optimize audience targeting to deliver on KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis for all paid media channels.
- Lead weekly status and working sessions with agency partners and ensure plans and KPIs are being delivered.
- Marketing campaigns planning:
- Develop test and learn opportunities on new/existing channels with aligned KPIs.
- Own campaign structure and set up to ensure accurate analytics and measurement are being captured.
- Own measurement and reporting on digital marketing campaigns including a detailed monthly dashboard of KPIs for all stakeholders.
- Assist in providing monthly, quarterly and campaign-based results for Integrated Marketing or other leadership teams.
- Make budget allocation recommendations for each phase of the marketing funnel by channel including forecasting and modeling
- Assist in developing quarterly budget plans and monthly targets, and approach agile budget planning process based on the business needs
- Work really well across the marketing team to align the digital marketing program with the other marketing strategies being employed
- You will ask, - yes and..- questions to dive deeper to find solutions and generate opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- 6+ years relevant experience in digital marketing, and experience with various marketing automation tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Proven experience in executing digital campaigns; knowledge of all digital media is a must.
- Proven experience in developing and managing a media budget.
- Proactive and highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented and goal-driven mind-set.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company and agency partners.
- Must be highly analytical and metrics-driven
- Must be highly focused on detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks, while simultaneously seeing the big picture and understanding how all of the pieces fit together and affect one another.
- Requires strong knowledge of Excel with the ability to manipulate raw data sets.
- Must have a consistent track record of delivering tight deadlines.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and operate as a genuine teammate is essential.