Recruitment Consultant at Skyleaf Consultants
Views:39 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Marketing - International Books (3-10 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Monitor and analyze sales patterns and other performance measures to build marketing strategies and tactics to the targeted customer segments. Working closely with sales colleagues to build and implement plans.
- Bring visibility and engagement in Advanced Learning segment by growing Instructor & Library contacts through various engagement strategies and data-driven approach.
- Create and contribute to opportunities for blended, bespoke offerings of products & services for targeting special funds & aids; promote collateral and web presence that conveys entire portfolio.
- Manage global marketing tactics from implementation and delivery to analysis,ensuring targets are met across multiple benchmarks
- Build effective long-term & strategic relationships both external (e.g. agents,distributors, authors, societies, organizations) and internal (editorial, sales,development, other departments)
- Maintain and develop an awareness of external issues and market developments, including competitor activities, needs of customers, advances in technology, and professional and academic trends, and share findings with the business and team.