Manager - Marketing - Interior Design (3-4 yrs)
- Support the marketing initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing.
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analysing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports.
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness.
- Conduct market research and identify trends.
- Planning & execution of all marketing campaigns/activations/promotions from time to time. Integrate ATL/BTL activities with the Digital Campaigns.
- Master's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in offline marketing
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
. Experience in E commerce sector will be plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyse metrics and create reports
- Must have a high level of creativity