Manager - Marketing - GPS/Tracking System (2-10 yrs)
Designation : Marketing Manager
- Full Time Opportunity
Location : Multiple
- Responsible for achieving sales targets set by the organization and generate revenue through the Marketing Team.
- Supervise all marketing MTMs and motivate, manage and train the subordinates to close the target.
- Drive new customer acquisition in coordination with Marketing and Sales team.
- Conduct follow ups on all addresses collected from prospective customers, DNF Data & other related businesses and build a good relationship to generate leads.
- Collect pre-purchase data, store footfall count, reasons for non conversion and ensure its timely update in the system.
- Ensure that the leads are assigned to different business development executives based on their location.
- Collect leads from marketing executives/Sales team and other different sources of prospective weddings and develop a database of potential customers to report to superiors.
- Verify reports of the marketing staff and cross check the authenticity by making follow up calls to the prospective customers.
- Invite potential customers(leads)/existing customers to the Store, to whom the marketing employee has already met; for exhibitions, promotional events/campaigns, etc.
- Monitor the visits of the Marketing Executives through GPS tracking and verify the entry of leads into the CRM software regarding the client visits.
- Provide guidance and resolve queries of Marketing Executives and is responsible for their work movements.
- Visit high net worth customers to convince them to make purchases from Malabar.
- Review leads from different sources of prospective weddings & advances and update the Showroom Heads on the same.
- As part of the CSR initiative of stores, check the eligibility of applicants to various charitable schemes introduced by the organization.