Managing Partner at Antal International Network
Views:50 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Marketing - Freight Forwarding/Logistics Firm (5-10 yrs)
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and profit and service improvements
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Developing new customers
- Driving sales initiatives to achieve business goals
- Preparing proposals/RFQs/ Quotations
- Customer retention planning and coordinating for bookings and rates of air and sea shipments