Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:26 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Marketing - ERP (1-3 yrs)
Join a leading ERP provider for educational institutes
Dynamic culture that will benefit your career
Work alongside a passionate and motivated team
- Our client provides innovative school, transport and hostels management solutions. Driving the complete digitalisation of education institutes, these solutions allow students and schools to efficiently communicate in a robust and secure environment.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Leading digital strategy and innovation through the development and implementation of comprehensive digital marketing programs in line with business priorities.
- Working with content marketing and design teams to create suitable content for each stage of a customer's digital journey.
- Reviewing and optimising the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Planning and control of the digital marketing budget and spend by allocating budgets to different channels.
- Using A/B testing to optimise digital marketing performance.
- Analysing the results of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio.
- Planning and implementing integrated CRM initiatives to deliver business objectives.
- Creating and executing CRM campaigns that improve onboarding and engagement and reduce churn.
- Continually testing and refining campaigns to gain insight and maximise usage and uptake.
The Profile :
- You have at least 1 year of digital marketing experience, ideally within the IT industry.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.