HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:150 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Marketing - Education (4-10 yrs)
This role will be to plan and execute B2B marketing strategies for network expansion for KKEL
- Support the HOD/Director /CEO in helping to devise and implement the external and internal Marketing & Communications Strategy to ensure consistent, accurate, professional and prompt fashion with all its stakeholders: parents; pupils; staff, governors, feeder schools, partner schools and beyond.
- Create and execute the annual B2B marketing plan focused to franchise network expansion for KKEL directly aligned with the revenue goals of the organization
- Leverage innovative media for HNI & Ultra HNI engagement to directed towards bringing onboard more franchise partners for Kangaroo Kids Preschools and Billabong High International Schools
- Coordinate with the call centre team: monitor lead gen, call quality, lead to opportunity conversion performance of call centre
- Ensure business development team (Regional Sales Managers) are fully briefed and connected with all campaigns and live promotions related to franchise expansion
- With the Marketing Assistant and Designer and working alongside other colleagues, deliver the activities set out in the approved annual Marketing & Communications Plan
- Track, analyse campaigns and make recommendations with regard to improvements in marketing plan, suggestions to enhance lead generation for franchise network expansion.
- Ensure the systematic collection, review and analysis of market information to identify competitor tactics, market trends, new opportunities and challenges International Marketing
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with our partner network to ensure maximum impact of activities planned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.