Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:149 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager - Marketing - Digital Marketing Firm (2-6 yrs)
Join an exciting event & digital marketing company
Work with a team passionate about providing innovative experiences
Strong career progression opportunities
Our client is an event and digital marketing company that has created multiple brands and hosted hundreds of events in Australia & India. They have a team that is driven by a strong passion to provide innovative experiences and have drawn thousands of guests to their past events.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Reviewing and optimizing the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages.
- Using A/B testing to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns, course-correcting, and analysing results to deliver actionable insights and recommendations.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Developing an event strategy and roadmap to execute events that boost business development and customer relationship building.
- Leading, planning, and executing events of different scales in various formats.
- Ensuring event spend is within budget and negotiating with suppliers to ensure return on spend is maximized.
- Tracking post-event feedback to measure effectiveness against event goals.
The Profile :
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Event Management, Digital Marketing or Marketing Communications, ideally within the Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have expertise with Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Content Planning, Content Development & Management, Content Analysis.
- You have experience driving performance marketing via Facebook Ads.
- You have prior experience in working with multiple vendors.
- You are a strong planner with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.