Human Resource Consultant at SortedHat
Views:30 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Marketing Communications - NGO (2-8 yrs)
About Make A Difference :
- Make A Difference (MAD) is a youth-led non-profit organization whose mission is to transform the life outcomes of the abandoned and vulnerable children of India. Founded in 2006, MAD builds communities around Children in Need of Care & Protection (CNCP) to provide holistic support to children from the age of 10 until they attain stable adult life outcomes. The individualized monitoring and support services include - providing foundational skills, academic support, transition readiness skills, and aftercare. The organization has built 60 communities across 23 cities supporting 3500 children. Consistently voted as one of the Top Places to Work in the country, MAD is a volunteer-driven non-profit that developed the most cost-effective and scalable delivery model.
- Reporting to the Sr Director, the Communications Program Manager will be responsible for the implementation and execution of various campaigns at MAD. The goal is to improve operational excellence for all programs and projects at MAD ensuring we are geared up for scale and streamlined for growth. The program manager will be responsible but not limited to the following deliverables:
- Create a content strategy in adherence to the company's brand guidelines for multiple channels, including but not limited to website, media, sales, and social channels.
- Manage all social media platforms and online communications with teams of thousands of MADsters spread across multiple cities in India (volunteers, alumni, fellowship teams etc.
- Implement hiring, induction, training, and succession planning for a team of campaign volunteers -content writers, videographers, photographers of approximately 500 people across 23 cities.
- Manage a large, distributed team of approximately 500 Strategists, Fellows and Volunteers across the country
- Content creation for Website / SEO/ Blogs
- Content creation for e-mailers and social media management and posting across all the platforms
- Write and review various types of marketing content such as infographics, podcasts, blogs, and audio-visual content
- Create regular thought-leadership pieces by working with C-suite executives/leadership team
- Work with designers, sales, and external/internal influencers to generate content suitable for a varied target audience
- Take a keen interest in internal communications and branding and work toward positioning the company as an employer of choice
- Lead strategic and branding exercises, including but not limited to program launches, volunteer-centric surveys, brand/service audits, and brand-identity integration
- Work with various stakeholders and teams to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Take complex projects to completion through strong strategies, project and team management skills