Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:252 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Marketing Communications - IT (5-30 yrs)
The Offer :
- Excellent opportunity for Artificial Intelligence enthusiasts
- Lead the communications strategy for an advanced technology firm
- Market leading compensation & benefits
The Employer :
Our client is a global player in the AI space. They are leveraging the new-age technology to build and act as a support system for their large portfolio of clients, including major Fortune 500 companies
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and executing multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Collaborating with teams during new product launches, to design and implement successful launch strategies and communications.
- Supporting customer engagement by helping product and other internal teams create and communicate seamless journeys.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Overseeing creative production and publishing.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
The Profile :
- You have a Masters in Marketing, Branding or related discipline and have at least 5 years Marketing Communications experience, ideally within new-age technology space.
- You have excellent presentation skill and are comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders.
- You are good at prioritizing activities and organizing efforts in order to deliver quality work within stipulated timeline.
- You can perform both individually and as a part of a team and can deliver well in fast paced environments.
- You are highly goal driven and work and are capable of managing stakeholder expectations.