Manager - Marketing Communications/Digital Marketing - Hospitality (7-12 yrs)
- Leading Hospitality Group requires Manager - Marketing Communications- Gurgoan( sector- 80)
- One of our client a leading hospitality company which has a golf resort with luxury residences in Gurugram. is truly commendable. It is a destination for corporate retreats, conferences, golf tournaments, day activities, ad shoots, getaways, private parties, romantic sojourns, and more. We offer 4 different types of memberships - Membership, Just Golf Membership, Golf + club Membership and Junior Membership.It also offers enabling environment for flora and fauna. It boats of planting 1,00,000 trees in a decade, and today it is spread across 300 acres, stands beautiful and green with over 2,00,000 trees and plants. It has award-winning 9-hole boutique Golf Course, Luxury Residences: which offers a variety of luxury villas in idyllic locations taking maximum advantage of the gorgeous views and nature's bounty. Replete with luxury and infused with resonant energies, these options provide a glimpse at responsible living without compromising on style & comfort. Our already existing villa community of happy residents are responsible for the environment.
- We are looking out for Manager - Marketing Communications for our client set up at Sector- 80 in Gurgaon
PFB the JD and details :
1) Client : Leading Hospitality Group (-Golf Course, Luxury Resorts, And Club)
2) Role : Manager- Marketimng Communications
3) Experience : 7- 12 Years In ,Managing Marketimg And Operations In Resorts , Clubs, Golf Course
4) Location : Sector- 80 Gurgoan
5) Qualification : Graduates MBA In Marketing Preferred
- To function as the Business Manager for the Club, to ensure that Food & Beverage and Administration operates successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
- Manage a team of Marketing executive and creatives
- Executes annual marketing plan to budget, in consultation with the GM, Food and Beverage leader, Operations leaders, Director of Marketing Communications, and cluster marketing and ecommerce teams.
- Partners with Operations, Food & Beverage and Sales teams to execute promotions and campaigns to target in-house guests with promotions that drive incremental revenue to the hotel.
- Acts as the liaison between the marketing department and advertising agency on the tactical advertising campaigns' creative and media plans, particularly for food and beverage promotions.
- Manages F&B media schedules and verifies prompt settlement of accounts.
- Partners with property Revenue Management to verify correct offer loading, verifying advertisement targeting is correctly directed at relevant consumer groups
- Executes email marketing, and display advertising.
- Maintains frequent, active engagement with Cluster eCommerce manager to verify alignment, pull-through, and 2-way communication about the status, performance evaluation, opportunities, and issues related to online programs and initiatives.
- Verifies all advertising for the hotel in digital channels is in alignment with brand voice. Social Media Content Management
- Facilitates social media engagement and updating content in local digital channels (e.g., hotel website, travel sites).
- Develops and executes promotions campaign in F&B, weddings, spa, rooms and conferences through relevant digital and social media channels.
- Engages in proactive online reputation management by surfacing relevant guest comments (positive or negative) in social media channels and responds accordingly.
- Public Relations and Visual Asset Management
- Develops a comprehensive PR plan per quarter along with agency and and executes post sign- off from GM.
- Maintains a comprehensive list of local media contracts, with particular emphasis on food critics and bloggers.
- Manages assigned accounts as per the media account management system.
- Writes and distributes all press releases for property events, promotions, and outlets.
- Manages the execution of hotel sponsored events, community/government relations activities, and press promotional activities.
- Supports pull through of impactful PR strategy & activities to drive quality press coverage through media engagement, in alignment with communications objectives.
- Verifies the news clippings and other online, print, and social media mention report is completed on a monthly basis for property distribution.
- Manages external vendors and media agencies; works with agency partners and continent PR leader to identify strategic media buys for their hotel(s).
- Surfaces and vets PR leads from the continent PR Leader regarding which are the best media to promote the hotel.
- Supports the co-ordination of photography for F&B advertising, collateral and public relations purposes between the hotel, advertising agency and the regional field marketing teams.
- Manages photo shoots for seasonal or festive promotions in partnership with the cluster or area marketing team.
- Acts as central point of contact for regionally approved local photographers for food, amenity, and property imagery; coordinates with area or cluster marketing to verify all photography adheres to brand voice.
- Direct Marketing and Collateral Development
- Coordinates and executes Hotel and F&B printed materials.
- Controls quantity and inventory of all Hotel marketing collateral and verifies copies are filed in a comprehensive manner.
- Assists in the production of all property, F&B display, and temporary signage in hotel public areas.
- Promotes collection of competitors collateral and publicity on a monthly basis.
- Manages the execution of F&B direct marketing activities.
- Verifies all collateral is as per brand standard guidelines and in compliance with Brand Standard Audit (BSA).
General Responsibilities :
- Assists and manages the development, co-ordination and execution of all communications activities with a strong emphasis on property F&B promotions and campaigns.
- Helps with the publication of hotel's newsletter(s).
- Supports communications duties and functions as deemed necessary.
- Assists in the liaison and execution of joint F&B promotions.
- Coordinates with property and above property eCommerce and Revenue Management teams to report success of property marketing and eCommerce performance.
- Keeps abreast of competition and its collateral, advertising, and marketing efforts and constantly evolving digital and marketing trends
If the position interests you and you find a fitment kindly share your cv or contact
Mention the following :
Current CTC & Notice Period :
Experience in Marketing in hospitality setup :
Current organization and location :
Reason for leaving current role :
Team size managed :