Senior Recruitment Consultant at Legends Consulting
Views:140 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Marketing Communications (2-6 yrs)
Report to the CEO and work with all other stakeholders to create a cohesive and effective communication plan for the target audiences (B2C, B2B and B2B2C).
- Fit the product categories and create the appropriate collaterals for all.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to fulfil their needs of any Marcom material.
- Create demand and align all elements of marketing - the website, social media channels, programme brochures, video lectures, mobile app/LMS, newsletter and overall messaging in the outside world. (B2C, B2B and B2B2C)
- Look at partners for PR and media management for the CEO office. Enhance the CEO- s, and brand/marketing/promotions suitably.
- For the time being, the person will work as a one-person department and liaison with freelancers, partners, and agencies to create and deliver marketing communication campaigns for the appropriate audiences through suitable channels. Depending on the sales and future investment strategy of the person will also find qualified talent and lead a team of one or two more professionals.
- Represent in Marcom forums and groups. Position as a leader of soft skills in EdTech space.