Manager - Marketing - Cardiovascular Products (2-4 yrs)
- Domestic Marketing Manager-Cardiovascular
Experience : 2-4 Years
Location : Mumbai
- Experience in Cardiovascular Products.
- Must have experience in Domestic Marketing.
- From Pharma background is good.
Job Description :
Strategic Planning and Budgeting :
- Develop and maintain a rich reserve of market intelligence and competitor knowledge for formulation of marketing strategies:
- Study market trends and analyse agency reports
- Collate feedback from sales teams and generate insights
- Meet KoLs in order to keep abreast of market changes and competitor strategies
- Conduct own research to analyse value chain
- Attend and network at industry seminars/conferences
- Provide market data to help in estimation of annual market share forecasts
- Participate in annual budgeting exercise by providing activity/item-wise estimates of annual spends.
Brand Planning and Execution :
- Prepare an annual brand plan for your own brand/s. Create STP for brand/s as per market realities and own expertise
- Plan in-clinic and out-clinic activities for brand/s across short and long term
- Ideate marketing deliverables (Brand communication, advertisements, promotions, brand reminders, etc.) and ensure they are designed and executed as per plan
- Prepare calendar and content for CMEs, awareness programs, courses, conferences, etc.
- Communicate the brand plan and execution strategy to the sales force. Provide training where needed
- Design and implement incentive plan and motivational drives for sales force
- Continuously monitor brand activity and on ground execution to ensure and report adherence to brand plan (calendar and budget)
- Present execution updates to Marketing heads at monthly review. Highlight variation from budget/ plan and discuss recourses.
- Provide on-going customer and market insights to RDPM during the development process
- Recommend product pricing based on market research and competitor analysis
Business (people & budgets) planning, continuity and improvement :
- Ensure personal adherence to work norms and the marketing manual.
- Nominate self for trainings. Ensure attendance
- Provide timely and relevant inputs for the preparation of departmental opex budget
Sales Support :
- Campaign execution and timely feedback by coordinating with regional/distr. Heads.
- Provide support in case of objections/queries (check against crm point)
- Ensure field force motivation and effectiveness. Leverage all available platforms (sms, app, email, call, etc.) and data sources (tracker, SFA reports, etc.)
- Manage execution of cycle meetings:
- Ensure materials are available and participation is coordinated
- Prepare and deliver select training modules at the cycle meetings