Managing partner at RDS Corporate Solutions
Views:76 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing/Business Development - Healthcare (2-10 yrs)
We are looking for young, dynamic, self-motivated professionals who strive for excellence and growth. As a Marketing Manager/Business Development Manager you are responsible for managing the company's marketing initiatives and maintaining business relations. Use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversee the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Making reports of marketing and sales results to senior executives and heads.
Key Duties & Responsibilities :
- To formulate brand plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to corporate policy for hospital brand.
- To take care of all the publishing material of the hospital namely: information booklet, leaflets, handbills, brochure, and other related materials. These shall include the content, design, creativity, and proof-reading etc.
- To plan various activities as per the phase-wise Marketing Strategic plans.
- To execute the various activities planned as per the phase-wise Marketing plans, for example, CMES, Workshops Camps, Patient Education Program, Life - Style Management Program Etc.
- To carry out Research activity related to marketing plan evolved.
- To explore newer geographical area new markets, for customer target for the hospital.
- To explore new product feasibility for a business plan.
- To do regular fieldwork to understand and develop a sound marketing plan.
- The monthly detailed report of the activity should be submitted to the management
- The weekly progress report should be submitted in brief to management about the activities assigned.
- Support in all marketing purposes with respect to TPA, GPs, Consultants and other collaborations with major panels.
- Maintaining business relations with corporate and other members.
- Salary as per standards.