HR Consultant at Safejob
Views:41 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Marketing - BFS (2-4 yrs)
- We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master's degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- Experience as a marketing manager.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
- Prerequisite Skills
- Strategic Sales Planning
- Communication Skills