Senior Consultant at M/S Engaging Flair
Views:417 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Manager - Marketing - Advertising/Media (0-3 yrs)
Brand Account Management
1. Prepare Statement of of deliverables in consultation with the Sales Team
2. Onboarding of the Brands on the Platform
3. Create and Execute Content Marketing plan for the Brands across channels - Platform, Instagram, Facebook, Email
1. Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns within the timelines and budgets.
2. Maintain and Manage the deliverable calendar
Online Reputation Management & Performance Marketing for Engagement and Lead Generation:
1. Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
2. Drive Performance Marketing function to drive engagement and of Brands and Corportes. For eg: SEO,Linkedin Ads, CRM
3. Monitor key performance metrics like CPI, Conversion % for the campaigns on a daily basis and take corrective actions.
4. Analyse campaigns, identify trends and provide fast, accurate reports, optimizing campaigns on a real time basis to improve ROI.
1. Plan and execute BTL activities, events and other promotional activities inside client premises to achieve key outcomes.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Should have worked on Content and Performance Marketing.
3. Plan and execute BTL activities, events and other promotional activities inside client premises to achieve key outcomes.
4. Manage the implementation, tracking, and measurement of integrated digital marketing campaigns within the timelines and budgets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.