Recruiter at Recruitrix
Views:15 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
This position will be responsible for the flawless execution of various marketing programs designed to drive demand for our products and services. These programs may include defining the marketing strategy and idea formulation, event management of our external and client-facing webinar programs, and overseeing the details surrounding our attendance at industry trade shows.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Manage all details for company events including webinars, trade shows, and other marketing communication programs.
- Coordinate all web-based marketing events/webinars including rehearsals and live demonstrations.
- Create compelling content to drive demand via email, print and other communication vehicles.
- Collaborate with team members in Marketing and Sales to ensure demand generation programs are aligned to corporate strategy.
- Set and communicate expectations for marketing and demand generation programs throughout the company.
- Work collaboratively to create and manage a diverse, cross-organizational, integrated communications capability.
- Coordinate all activities required for the development, production and maintenance of our demand generation strategy, including branding materials for internal and external distribution.
- Provide writing and editing support as requested on executive communications including all organizational announcements and special event correspondence.
- Any other activities as assigned by the CMO