HR at Campus Puppy Private Limited
Views:160 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
This role is unique and challenging. It involves developing an understanding of what makes the brand tick, why customers buy from us, why they come back and develop a positioning that can be amplified to current and potential customers.
- The Brand Manager will be the sole custodian and manage the brand identity, communication and all marketing campaigns.
- You will be a key partner to the category teams that require creative resources on their projects (pages, email programs, paid ads, videos, event collateral, etc.). Strategy will always be tied to execution, you'll see projects through from brief to delivery.
- If you're a brand expert with a very strong creative bent, and enjoy being hands-on and driving outcomes, this job is for you!
- Innovation is key and you believe that. As a growing business, you are always on the lookout for newer avenues and channels to further the brand.
- Responsibilities will include (not limited to) strengthening the brand identity, positioning, content, media buying and overseeing all brand communication.
Must haves - Strong creative bent. Passion to build something grounds up. Experience managing marketing or brand projects. Willingness to adapt and learn fast. Take risks.
Nice to haves - Prior experience in building up a brand from scratch. Understanding of the Tier2/3 TG. e-commence experience.