Recruiter at Dotflick Solutions
Views:215 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager - Marketing (2-17 yrs)
WFH(Remote) / WFO
Open for PAN India
Job purpose :
Increase market share, Creation of Brand Strategy, Activation Execution, sales profitability of his /her brand/ products.
1. Good communication skills to spread the marketing approach/culture within the organisation
2. Operational role-Need of a doer, able to deliver - with real autonomy in the day to day activities.
3. Hands on Number Crunching and Data analytics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities/Missions
- Gather, analyse and summarise the information relating to his/her market and brand/product (Retail Track data/Penetration data/Preference Data) to properly assess his performances : category, competitors, trends and activities.Develop an understand of market and customers.
- Preparation of Go to Market Plan and also analysing sales trend across Line of Businesses.
- Acumen of understanding Consumer Insight and translating insight to Brand and Business proposition.
- Acumen of handling Research wrt Consumer Profiling, Need State, Product Taste test etc.
- Assess the competitivity of his/her products/brand in terms of positioning and mix and recommends development plans
- Liaise with agencies, production of in - house promotional materials and publications preparing press releases, organizing promotional activities.
- Implement actions plan in terms of marketing mix assessing their effectiveness and respecting budgets and schedules. Ensure brand profitability.
- Formulate and implement trade/marketing strategies. Execute trade and promotional activities.
- Manage advertising and promotion funds
- Ensure Brand's performance & working closely with sales team
- Contribute to bring new ideas for innovation and renovation to fuel his/her product/brand development strategy and manage product developments- Feasibility study and product launches. Pilot the innovations and creating new indications and expanding markets.
1. Integration in a new department within the company and interpersonal skills to liase with Cross Functional Departments.
2. Integration within Group, a major world wide player in the dairy sector.
3. Support and training from the Group - Functional Links with the Corporate team (France).
4. To establish the credibility of brand on the Market for the future.