Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:35 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
-Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
-Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our client ensures that the recruitment needs of our clients are met. We put forth our best & experienced professionals to explore all available resources to fulfill our client's recruitment needs. Our Research Associates & Managers with extensive search backgrounds can demonstrate the best experience in recruiting for a wide range of - specific roles within the industry
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
- Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
- Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
- Guiding the Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
- Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction while reflecting local priorities.
- Creating and managing all marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction.
- Implementing online marketing activities including social media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Supporting the development and launch of new products.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Brand / Product Management, Consumer Insights / Market Research or Marketing Communications within Industrial industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within New Product Development would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.