Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:16 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Market Research - Real Estate (2-7 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
Our Client strives to perfect the systems and strategies that get more homes sold for the most amount of money in the least amount of time. We tap into our team's unparalleled knowledge of the local real estate market, real estate tech tools, and aggressive marketing and search engine strategies to help sellers achieve the best possible success in pricing, showing, and marketing their properties.
The Job :
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Devising actionable strategies from customer insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing decision-making by executing market analysis and research activities and providing insights and recommendations.
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects.
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs.
- Leveraging research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gaining internal support to act upon these opportunities.
Conveying analysis and recommendations via presentations and written reports.
Ideal Candidate :
Skills Required :
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in Consumer Insights / Market Research within the Real Estate industry.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast-paced environments.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.