Manager - Market Research & Implementation - Education (3-6 yrs)
Our client is a growing education tech startup and is looking to expand its team. They are looking for dynamic and go getter personalities who will help their sales & marketing team to make inroads to new businesses.
As a market research manager, you will be responsible for : -
- Market Research: Identifying new market areas and making penetration plans, go-to marketing strategies and clients prospecting.
- Lead Generation & Inside Sales: You will strategize & ideate with product, sales & relations team to identify revenue opportunities and will work towards increasing revenue streams from existing clients.
- Competitive Strategies: You will assist strategies and business team with core client activation activities, such as drafting proposals, giving demos. You will communicate with clients and competitors to better understand business trends.
- You will foster beneficial relationships with channel partners, associates, prospective clients & business contacts in order to attract new business and enhance the organization's reputation.
- Marketing Material: Coordinating with the marketing team to get more engagement with prospects with personalized communications.
- Social Media Strategies and Implementation
- You will set up a team in a course of 6-9months and would be responsible to delegate responsibilities & provide leadership & training to team personnel.
Minimum Qualifications & Skillset:
- Graduate from any field( preferably any national institute)
- Degree in Business Management is a bonus.
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Experience in Online Media/ B2B marketing is a bonus.
- Comprehensive Office tools proficiency.
- Exceptional verbal, written, communication skills with a process-driven mindset.
- An excellent work ethic, problem-solving & proficient time management skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for learning and smart effective working.
- Leadership capabilities and working autonomously and within a team environment.
- Past Startup experience is a bonus.