Recruiter at Leadway Consultants
Views:1182 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager- Market Research - Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
What's in it for you?
This role being at a mid management level gives you the exposure in handling projects and clients independently. The role also allows you to run and lead a product and be responsible for its growth
The modus operandi undertaken shall hone your analytical and creative skills. Along with developing your technical skills in Market research and Strategy, this profile shall allow you to become a whole rounded professional
Primary responsibility will be to plan, guide, execute and review consulting engagements such as:
- Market assessment
- Market research
- Business plan formulation
- Commercial due diligence
- Sales & distribution strategy
- Growth and Entry strategy
- Feasibility studies
- Other pre investment advisory work
- In parallel / Secondary responsibility will be to support greenfield team is executing Greenfield PMO assignments, Incentive advisory and availment support, location planning and other allied projects
- Shall be involved in guiding team members in carrying out diverse industries market researches, formulating entry and growth strategies, and assessing cost benefit analysis.
- Should broadly understand various regulatory framework for entry strategy in India
- Should be able to conduct primary surveys/interviews and bring in required attendees for same.
- To ensure revenue targets and practice GPs are met on a project basis
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior staff assigned as members of your project team.
- Provide regular trainings to develop team members, also as a manager shall be responsible for their career development
- Supporting various internal activities in relation to the business advisory practice. This includes active participation in development of the strategy of the practice, products / service lines, positioning, collateral building, etc.
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally
- Work closely with government organization at senior levels to ensure projects dependencies are achieved
- Excellent project management skills to handle large complex greenfield or program management office (PMO) work on a requirement basis
Business Development, Sales & Marketing:
Maintain strong partnership with existing clients, strategic multipliers and others to nurture the relationship to drive new businesses
Create new avenues for growth through continuous engagement with internal and external stakeholders
Apply deep knowledge of trends and activity to drive newer areas of opportunities
Build lasting relationships across a diverse network and leverage for the practice development
- Translate and communicate broader practice strategy into a team vision and goals, in order to align the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Establish a strong team culture by inspiring others through passion, integrity, and appreciation.
- Actively contribute to building the talent pipeline by championing a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams.
Create opportunities to drive impact by leveraging each person's strengths to build high performing teams.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where team members feels supported, respected and engaged.
Required Candidate profile
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Achieved qualifications in a business, or finance discipline, as well as MBA from top ranked institutions.
- Experience leading with growth and strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management.
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources.
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience.