HR Consultant at Unicorn Manpower Consultancy Services
Views:76 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Market Development - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
- Drive business growth in assigned territory by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, super stockiest & distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company's compliance standards.
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for the sales channels
- Build business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Regular calls and periodic meetings with clients & team members
- To increase the profitability of the organization through Proactive Client Servicing and increasing basket size of clients.
- Timely Account Reconciliation and ensuring timely payments from clients as per set TOT.
- Track Revenue Growth for TOP customers cluster wise.
- Responsible for managing the entire customer base registered in the area and increase revenue per customer, reduce revenue leakages, ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- Defining and Maintaining Credit Control Process across the cluster/ territory allocated.
- Keep track on Account Receivables.
- Overall Adherence to Business Rules, HR Policies/Practices and meeting guidelines issued from HO from time to time.