Team Leader at Assort Straffing Services
Views:42 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Leasing - Real Estate (3-15 yrs)
Key purpose of the job:this is a front-end warehouse leasing profile. The role incumbent will be responsible for revenue generation by leasing of properties vide management of end to end value chain of leasing transactions right from sourcing leads, submitting proposals, negotiation, documentation and closure of deal.
- Understanding of warehousing and industrial markets.
- Deep understanding of the various micro markets and hence spot transaction opportunities / trends vis-a-vis emerging markets while identifying challenges in established ones.
- Good understanding of the supply chain of 3PL, e-commerce, modern retail, FMCG, auto component, Pharma, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Wide and deep network amongst 3PL, FMCG, modern retail, auto component manufacturers, pharma, retail, e- commerce players, etc. who drive demand for the Industrial and Warehousing park business.
- Should have an existing network with IPC, Brokers, Industry bodies, etc.
- Basic knowledge of the legal terms for leasing a space would be an added advantage.
- Basic technical knowledge of Warehousing and Industrial Building specs would be an added advantage.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with various departments internally as well as within client set-up for closure of transactions.
- Good communication & convincing skills
- Ensure achievement of leasing targets and continued viability of the service line
- Deal sourcing, generation and tracking of pipeline leads, execution and closure of transactions
- Maintain relationship with company's prospective as well as existing clients.
- Client servicing and hence ensure new leases from existing clients
- Suggest management on project marketing methodologies
- To generate ideas for transactions and deal structuring and be aware of key issues in negotiations.
- Management Information Reporting