Manager/Lead - Social Media Marketing/Content Writing - Industrial Product (5-12 yrs)
Technical Writer / Social Media Manager
Our Client is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors.
Client's Intelligent operations team, Automation and Control is looking for - Technical Writer / Social Media Manager- to join our team and help take our client focused services to new heights through clear & effective communication. The ideal candidate will have the natural ability to comprehend complex technical information and communicate effectively through user-friendly content to target audience, employing social media platforms.
You will find a challenging and rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential! You will be required to work with technical professionals and manage flow of information from Intelligent Operations Team to the outside world. You will also be responsible to gather & develop technical information from subject matter experts across the organisation and disseminate information among customers. The goalis to showcase Wood Group's domain knowledge and expertise,bringing truly differentiated services & software to the international energy industry; and strengthen engagement strategies for customers.
Role Overview :
We are seeking to recruit a Technical Writer / Social Media Manager to an exciting and challenging new role, offering the opportunity to be part of a leading global organisation growing its commercial service offerings.As an experienced candidate, you will have to opportunity & independence to develop your career & thrive in solutions-focused environment while helping our global customers realize client's true potential.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with engineering teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and services
- Translate complex technical information into highly quality & easy-to-understand comprehensive documentation leveraging written, visual and other means of communication
- Continually improve documentation content in collaboration with engineering team
- Ensuring website content is kept up to date
- Develop content in alternative media forms (video, flowcharts etc.,) for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Develop group's social-media platforms to further promote the business to a new generation of potential customers and clients
- Continuously improve and optimize social media content by keeping up to date on related market technologies, trends, and personas
- Analyze customer behavior data, identify gaps and recommend new content strategy opportunities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Proven ability for technical and creative content writing
- Experience with major social media platforms
- Love for visual composition
- Data collection & analysis skills
- Comfortable in learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to initiate, refine and complete projects with minimal guidance
- Experience of working collaboratively & proactively in diverse team environment
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Degree in communications
- 1-2 years- experience in technical content writing /social media management
- Experience of working with a content management system
- Experience in Web Development