Manager - Key Accounts Management - Premium Men's D2C Grooming Brand (4-7 yrs)
- Join a company that supports an entrepreneurial spirit and cultivates a professional environment, while offering opportunities for individual development and advancement.
- Our client is a leading one-stop solution for all the grooming requirements of every modern man. The company provides products and solution packages for various concerns like skin, hair, hygiene, beard and body odour among others. Their products use natural ingredients and premium essential oils with a promise of no chemicals or preservatives and no cruelty to animals. They continually strive to deliver the finest products for men to take charge of their physical appearance and appeal, assisting in the journey to transform into a modern Gentleman.
- The company was founded 6 years back, and is backed by a premium skincare brand and represented by a top-ranking actor/ star. They have a fabulous online presence along with over 1000 touchpoints like salons, retail stores and beauty shops.
- As a Manager - Key Accounts, you will analyse various business initiatives across all aspects of the online business to determine success or opportunities for change, then develop and implement action plans based on those analyses/ recommendations.
What you will do :
- Maximizing the revenue and margin from products through online Channel sales and achieve day-to-day and monthly revenue targets
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Evaluating key indicators to determine the effectiveness of catalogue strategies for products and monitoring progress against budget goals.
- Recommending adjustments to strategies and tactics as appropriate to achieve financial goals
- Overseeing product catalogue, on-orders, initial shipping and receiving product tracking, and following-up on all problems on a timely basis
- Mentoring and guiding Process Experts within the team to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation.
- Assisting with management of online metrics and making recommendations for continue improvement and optimization.
- Building strong working relationships with cross-functional teams across the organization to achieve business goals.
- Analysing sales and expense reports to improve margin, revenue, and processes.
- Doing Competitor Analysis, Monitoring marketplace products, and pricing; leveraging internal and external data sources to identify gaps/ opportunities.
- Driving development in the strategic business planning, budgeting, and sales strategy approach
- Monitoring the weekly, daily, and seasonal, and/or one-time reports.
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Knowledge of Paid Marketing
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strategic outlook with Systems Thinking perspective
- Experience in coordinating with other departments and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal