Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1124 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Manager - Key Accounts/Business Development - Media (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
Celebfie is looking to hire experienced Key Accounts Managers' (KAM) to maintain strategic relationships with the company's key clients. The KAM's key responsibilities are business development activities to grow the company's sales and revenues as per the business plan and ensure that customers are satisfied with the services. Other responsibilities are uncovering new business opportunities and building an ongoing and sales pipeline by developing direct sales and channel partner engagements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for achieving Sales and Revenue targets through Direct Sales and Channel Partners
- High caliber Account Management skills to build sales funnel, acquire logos, book new sales, grow revenues, sales forecasting, lead management, sales proposal management, contract negotiations and Sales MIS
- Build channel partner ecosystem and develop sales channels to acquire new customer segments
- Account management understanding of customer's strategic objectives, business requirements, operational challenges, buying decisions, contractual process and key stakeholder relationship management
- Drive internal cross-functional teams across Presales, Sales, Marketing, Products, Operations to ensure client and partner satisfaction
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers, influencers and exec sponsors within the customer and partner organizations
- Build market intelligence by tracking industry environment, regulatory changes, market dynamics, emerging trends, competitive activities
- Graduation, preferably with Post Graduation or specialization in Sales Management and / or Marketing
- 3+ years of BD and Sales experience in Media or Advertising or E-commerce or concept selling companies
- Ability to leverage existing CXO relationships within corporates or industry segments
- Experience of handling large companies as clients is essential
- Proficiency in English and Hindi communication is essential
- Fluency in regional languages is an added advantage
Celebfie, is a new age celebrity engagement platform which is changing the whole concept of celebrity fan engagement. It is an App which is connecting the most famous faces of India, from Bollywood, Music, Television and Sports with their fans and brands directly.
Why join Celebfie:-
Tired of working long shifts with an overwhelming work load Are you looking for an ambitious new project to test and grow your skills Then "Celebfie" is the place for you. We are a growing company comprising of young and highly motivated team working together in a friendly environment. You will get opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders,which in itself will be an enriching journey.
Innovative startups like ours, need innovative people like you. Are you ready to broaden your horizon Then come and join us at Celebfie.
Graduation - Any Graduate
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Sourcing tips (MANDATORY requirements):-
- 3+ years of proven Corporate Sales experience with a good relationships / contacts
Target Sectors: Media & Entertainment, Advertising, E-commerce or Concept selling companies
- Prior Experience in Sales & Account management of Large enterprises is essential
- Excellent English and Hindi communication is essential
- MBA (Marketing) is preferable but not mandatory.
Recruitment cycle: 1) CV shortlist, 2) HOD/ MD round 3) HR round