Sole Proprietorship at Independent Human Resources Professional
Views:58 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - International Sales - Solar Products (3-5 yrs)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER, ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
PERFECT PLACER (www.perfectplacer.com), Promoted by a team of dedicated professionals with varied background, having comprehensive and extensive industry and consultancy exposure, is - One of the most preferred and referred consultants- today in Executive Search & Placement.
PERFECT PLACER in less than half a decade has grown to be a force to reckon with, having offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and New Delhi.
Perfect Placer along with its associate services has a long and prestigious list of leading Indian and Multinational Corporates in India and Outside across Managerial levels, functions and Industries, covering both IT and Non-IT specialized in chief executive, board member and senior-level management search assignments
International Sales Manager - Solar Products
- Expands Co's Solar's sales network by identifying, pitching and building relationships with potential partners and/or customers in key International markets through cold-calling, networking, attending Tradeshows, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Deepens and expand relationships and business with existing partners/customers
- Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region, participates in the formulation of the sales contract negotiation and contract confirmation.
- Develops specific customer strategies and campaign plans, driving leadership in their execution
- Is accountable for implementing and executing the monthly, quarterly and annual sales strategy
- Provides regular reporting to sales management, including sales pipeline development, forecasting, key account status, market condition updates, sales results and team earnings
- Efficiently and pro-actively manages relationships providing quotations, shepherding orders through the company process, and providing excellent post-sales service on a timely basis
- Provides support to the sales team through duties that may include order processing/entry, price quotations, information input and management, database management RFP response, product training or other related tasks
- Manages daily activities of the operational sales support function.
- Oversees workflow of all sales processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the sales department.
Responsible for customer support during entire sales cycle to include, but not limited to :
- Responsible for internal acceptance and approval of customer orders.
- Working with logistics and fulfillment team to assure smooth customer experience and proper order fulfillment.
- Assist, and if need be, lead recovery efforts for Co's receivables
- Initiates and tracks orders to completion.
- Assists with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals. May handle and resolve more complex customer requests or complaints.
- Develops and implements promotional events and interacts with external contacts to increase sales volume.
Qualification And Experience :
I. BE & MBA Preferable with related experience of 3-5 years in Solar Products Manufacturing sector
II. Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
III. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
IV. Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
Mobile : 8368469496
Offices: Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore & Mumbai