Recruiter at Omkar Placements
Views:162 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - International Sales - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
One of our client which is into FMCG Products (HOMECARE, HEALTHCARE, AGRICARE & FOODCARE products) is looking for :
Manager - International Sales
Location - Thane
Reporting to - CMO
The position will primarily be responsible for strategic market analysis through Key Research reports, overseas business development, distributor development and management, budgeting, liaison with customs and government bodies.
Role & Responsibility :
- Studying the market in the target country or countries and estimate Business potentiality.
- Understanding of consumer trends & Behaviour.
- New business development, lead generation, range selling
- Appointment & setting up new distributors.
- Develop business with existing as well as new customers through participation in Exhibitions, events and conferences.
- Hands on experience of planning annual budgets in export model for product ranges.
- Understanding & Planning of ATL/BTL budget functions for the year and implementation.
- Managing administration, such as orders follow ups, contracts, secondary sales data, export pricing.
- Coordinating with overseas buyers to close Prospective Deals and also for Repeat Purchase with the Existing Customers.
- Coordinating with CHA, DGFT, Customs, Airlines, Liners and Transporters for Smooth Shipments.
- Managing activities of shipments, samples, tracking and timely clearance, etc.
- Coordinate with Supplier - production / warehouse for timely Delivery from factory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have experience of selling FMCG products in International market.
- Sales experience in international business, ideally in developing countries markets is advantageous.
- Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills, with an ability to openly convey information in a timely, concise manner.
- Strong analytical skills, multitasking, organizing and prioritizing work.
- Strong interest and drive to identify/create and meet customer needs plus cultural empathy and team-player attitude to operate in a complex organization.
- People Management experience.
- Open to travel overseas
- Minimum Qualification MBA (International Business), Post Graduate, PGDBM,
Salary : Negotiable.
Interested candidates can apply to us.