HR Business Partner at Datacultr
Views:60 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - International Business Development - IT (3-7 yrs)
Job description :
5As a Business Development Manager, your typical day may include the following :
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate, and close business deals.
- Manage pre-sales activities through product demonstrations, advise on bid preparation, support product pricing, and realize business plan targets.
- Manage follow-up customer training and product implementation.
- The role requires significant interaction with clients / prospective clients, partners, and Datacultr Product teams in India which may be face-to-face or using other communications media.
Activities include :
- Developing and maintain a Sales Pipeline, including pursuing sales leads and prospective clients within our CRM (Hubspot)
- Setting up and Attending trade shows
- Delivering customer presentations and proposals, and negotiating and closing business deals
- Maintaining awareness of legislation and best practice and providing updates on sales leads to Senior Management.
- B. Tech (Computer/IT) + MBA (Marketing/Business)
- Excellent (fluent, soft, and persuasive) communication skills
- 3-5 years of inside sales experience for a B2B SaaS product, servicing global markets.
- Proven track record of minimum 3 years with growing business and exceeding revenue targets during the tenure.
- Must have experience in doing virtual/onsite demo and presentations to potential clients, including C-Suite representatives
- Medical Insurance for Self and Spouse
- Chances for international travel