Recutement Manager at Arise Overseas
Views:234 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Manager - International Business Development - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing Firm (1-13 yrs)
Role: Manager - International Business Development - Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD
Type: Full Time
Job description :
International Business Development Manager (Manufacturing/FMCG/FMCD)
- Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
- Develop individual business plans for each country.
- Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
- Analyze business strategies and develop improvement plans for same to provide appropriate growth to business.
- Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
- Assist businesses to identify opportunities and develop strategic plans to enhance same.
- Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
- Train and provide guidance to staff members and business development issues.
- Coordinate with management team and maintain budgets and participate in every fortnightly conference.
- Analyze business and review future prospective for same.
- Manage all customer communication and maintain effective relationship with all.
- Prepare and implement various capture methods for business development.
- Review competitor plans and effect of products and services in management.
- Prepare pricing strategies according to customer budgets and procurement methods.
- Maintain all communication with Director.
- Evaluate market trends and provide appropriate support to product development.