Founder at Womens Empowerment
Views:71 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - International Business Coordination - Sales - Apparel (7-15 yrs)
(1) Retail Buying, Merchandising & Planning - Product Assortment & Selection, Sizing, Launch & drop plans for complete Season
(2) Order Processing & Handling including Exports, Export process and documentation .
Coordinating between internal Warehouse, Quality and international Logistics teams for the Brands & other vendors including projects and marketing vendors
(3) Coordination with finance for PI creation, international invoicing and reconciliation of Client Accounts
(4) Inventory Control - planning, consolidation and dispatch mode optmization
(5) Reports & MIS for International Accounts
(6) Season level Analysis
(7) Sales Operations- Coordination with all International clients and International Store Managers for operations, training, marketing, VM and stock requirements.
(8) Coordination with Marketing. VM, projects and Legal teams for setup and smooth running of International Stores
(9) Business Development - Location Analysis and Territory research. Following up on queries/leads with guidance.
Knowledge & Skills set
(1) Good Communication - Written and spoken English
(2) Knowledge and experience in Womens /Apparel/ Retail industry.
(3) Experience of Retail operations
(4) Proficiency in Outlook/ Excel/ power point and word
Education - Postgraduate
- Retail experience
- Womens Apparels/ Apparel & fashion
- Client coordination/ communication