Manager - Institutional Sales - BFSI (2-12 yrs)
Our clients are leaders in research data solutions and a global MNC player. For their Institutional Team expansion, they are looking for a Sales Manager. Experience with Asset Management Company, MF Houses would be preferred or experience with Research based data solutions providers like Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, Visible Alpha, CRISIL, CMIE, Factset, Morningstar etc
CTC: upto 16 lacs + variable
Institutional Sales Team - Wealth Management, Private Banking & National Distributors
Company's Business Development & Sales group is responsible for helping our institutional clients build their businesses and provide better outcomes for investors. The group is structured primarily along the following client segments: Wealth Management, Retail & Private Banking & National Distributors.
As a Sales Manager, the candidate will focus on generating new business across all of company's core product lines - data-feed, research platform - Direct, investment advisory. Although there might be instances of receiving few incoming leads, the candidate will be primarily responsible for managing the pipeline on their own. Target clients would span across BFSI sector - wealth management firms, retail and private banking, national distributor platforms. We- re looking for someone with hands-on initiative, strong leadership, and the ability to build long-term client relationships. This position will be based at our Vashi office location.
- Meet and exceed all targets including prospecting and sales targets on a quarterly basis.
- Attend conferences and exhibitions in order to network with prospects and clients.
- Attend and present at exhibitions in order to network with prospects and clients.
- Prepare accurate and timely reporting using our in-house CRM system.
- Manage the contracting of new and renewal business, including working closely with the Finance team for recovery of dues.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
The individual we are seeking must have a Post Graduate degree in finance or marketing with excellent communication skills. The candidate must:
- Have relevant exposure on having relationship on the buy side.
- Be knowledgeable about Indian investment industry & having exposure on buy side
- Must be results-driven and have an entrepreneurial mind set
- Have strong relationship management and communication skills
- Have solid knowledge of financial markets and investment products
-Be highly self-motivated, results oriented, persuasive and tenacious.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Prior experience in selling subscription based investment software products is preferred
- Strong analytical skills & ability to quickly develop a thorough understanding of our products and internal sales support systems is desired
Please apply with your updated CV and Current/ Expected CTC and notice duration details.
If the role does not interest you, please share in your network