Director at Arin Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
Views:37 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Institutional Sales - AMC - BFS (5-12 yrs)
Job Title- Sales Manager - Institutional Sales
Position Reporting to Senior Relationship Manager / Senior Vice President (Distribution & Business Analytics) - Institutional Sales
Note - Candidates should have relevent experience in any AMC .
- To attain maximum market share from each of the clients mapped to the SRM.
- To ensure a high institutional market share in Mumbai.
- To activate and acquire new clients to build strong and stable institutional AUM in Mumbai.
- To have in depth connectivity and knowledge about existing and new client to sell different products.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Increase in no. of clients
- Increasing the AUM from clients allocated.
- AccountPlans and distributor tie-ups
- Market intelligence with respect to clients, pricing, products, competition
- To tie - up with key distributors in Mumbai to grow institutional market share.
- Carrying out product analysis and assist in providing relevant analysis of competing schemes/ other economic trends so as to assist all members of institutional team to make more effective sales calls.
- Reporting as assigned to the role by CO/ CH/ RH.
Qualification / Experience / Knowledge / Skills
- Qualification - MBA/ CA/ MFC/ CFA/Graduation from reputed institute.
- Experience - around 2 years of experience with top AMCmarket. Having good relations and contacts with top clients and distributors.
- Technical Skills - Understanding of MF products, debt markets, operational issues & market updates/connectivity.
- Behavioral Skills - Aggressive, good inter-personal skills, good presentation skills, in - depth market and economy knowledge, excellent communication skills.
Internal Most frequent interaction and purpose
- Regional Head - Client & market feedback and formulating strategies to increase business/ market share
- Product team, Strategy Head (IMC), CH
- Registrars / DOFA/ FM (only for reporting) - To provide satisfactory services to their clients
External Most frequent interaction and purpose
- Clients/Distributors - To promote our products and to get market feeds
- Other AMCs - To get market feeds on placement of funds by clients as also to get market feeds
Key Competencies :
Interpersonal Effectiveness - The quality of displaying self confidence, integrity and courage of conviction within oneself. The ability to form lasting relationships with stakeholders within and outside the department/ organization and leveraging them effectively.
Selling Skills - Ability to identify and act on opportunities to grow accounts
Communication Skills - Listens and communicates in an effective manner that fosters open communication. Makes clear and convincing presentations. Clarifies information as needed.
Result Orientation - Institutionalize and enable organizational excellence