Founder at Mithra HR Consulting
Views:176 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Inside Sales - NGO Relationships - Payment Solutions Business (2-7 yrs)
Inside Sales Manager - NGO Relationships
Inside Sales Manager - NGO Relationships for our client in Payment solutions
- Are you yearning for a challenge and to explore uncharted territory ?
- Do you wish to leave the herd pack to create something unique to transform a sector ?
- Do you love interacting with people sometimes convincing them, sometimes driving them ?
If you answered YES to all of the above and love handling responsibility on end-to-end basis, you are most likely to be the right fit for an opportunity which will transform individual giving in India by assisting NGOs to reach out and engage with their donors. Our clients have developed India's first payment solutions platform especially for NGOs, providing an easy and convenient way for donors to give and for NGOs manage these donations. Over the last 3 years we have onboarded 800+ NGOs and are currently growing at 20% m-o-m in terms of donations.
- As the Inside Sales Manager of NGO Relationships you will basically lead our team on acquisition & onboarding of NGOs - from lead generation to conversion and onboarding. You will manage the operations team that will onboard NGOs to our platform and service them.
- Remember we are a startup, so we are in - always-on- mode. You need to have a high degree of enthusiasm, energy and an ability and willingness to put in whatever it takes to get the job done. You will need a high degree of execution focus and take ideas from concept to planning to execution in the shortest possible time.
- Ideally you should have experience in an inside sales roles to businesses/SMEs and team management. Experience in lead generation will be an added advantage while applying for this role. We are looking at folks who are strong both in selling to the customer and servicing them. And we are looking at folks with connection to the social sector for whom this is more of a passionate endeavor than simply a job. We want this role to start a journey for you that brings purpose to your life.
This is a senior level position reporting directly to the CEO. You will be #2 in the organization and, so we are looking for candidates with maturity. While number of years of experience is not the most important thing, significant achievement in business development, sales, marketing, customer service, operations and team management is important and will be judged for.
Preference for candidates with at least 2 years of experience. Please note that this role is NOT for freshers.
What are we looking for ?
1. Strong communication - both oral & written in English. Speaking fluency in multiple languages is an added advantage
2. Experience in Sales - preferably inside sales i.e. selling over the phone to businesses/SMEs
3. Excellent analytical capabilities (fantastic on Excel) and an ability to grasp things fast
4. An ability to think both innovatively and creatively
5. Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
6. Most importantly - an almost crazy willingness to learn!