Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:284 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Inside Sales - IT Hardware (6-10 yrs)
INSIDE SALES MANAGER ( IT Hardware ) @ Bangalore, India
Our client is the world leader in Visual and Accelerated Computing and they are seeking a Sales Development Specialist for their inside sales organization, responsible for creating a pipeline of new opportunities for their inside and field sales teams by executing lead management and demand generation activities. If you have a passion for how technology is driving dynamic changes in exciting segments like Artificial
Intelligence, Deep Learning, Cloud and Advanced Software Development, they would like to talk to you. They have a real passion for helping customers innovate and realize the full benefits of their technology platform.
Position : INSIDE SALES MANAGER ( IT Hardware )
Location : Bangalore
Education : UG/ MBA ( Preferred )
Experience : 6 - 10 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
1. Candidate will lead and develop the team of inside sales professionals to ensure successful quota attainment, relationship development, and execution of Organization Campaign, delivery of superior product knowledge.
- Should have experience of 6-10 yrs or more in lead generation.
- Should have exposure to Inside Sales or tele-calling for generating leads (Preferred IT Hardware).
- Should have experience in Managing teams.
- Should have a minimum exposure of IT hardware and software i.e.
- Workstation / Servers/Graphics Cards.
- He / She should have an understanding about these and components of these hardware items.
- Salary based on experience. A position is based out of Bangalore - Indira Nagar.
- Role reports and works with the Principal company and on the rolls of another company.
2. Responsibilities will include managing the team of Inside Sales.
- Meet or exceed annual revenue quota.
- Manage and maintain a high performing team of Inside Sales professionals.
3. Execute demand generation programs for installed base and new business opportunities.
- Maintain a high-volume of daily activity with prospects by phone, email.
- Develop sales strategies for current and future year growth.
- Hunt net new opportunities by executing marketing activities including campaigns, events, webinars, referrals, and website inquiries.
4. Triage inbound phone calls and chat.
- Navigate social media and professional network websites for prospects.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to manage all lead activity and opportunity creation.
- Create a pipeline of new opportunities for the company's field sales teams by identifying new prospects, qualifying the lead, and converting the lead to opportunity status.
- High level of collaboration with the Marketing team, Field, Inside, and Channel Sales.
- Have an understanding and clear delivery of the company's value proposition, key features, product messages, and positioning.
Pradeep K. Sharma
Founder CEO - PKS & Associate