HR Manager at Awign Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
Views:49 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Inside Sales - Executive Search Firm (1-4 yrs)
Awign is a platform for fulfilling critical on-the-ground operations of Enterprises in disparate locations PAN India by mobilising on-demand workforce which is mobile, distributed and outcome led.
We are creating India's largest network of on-demand workforce. Our platform helps enterprises execute high skill functions of operations and business development at a large scale simultaneously in multiple geographies PAN India. At the same time, we provide opportunities to learn and earn to underemployed population in a way that they get the freedom to define their own boundaries around what they want to do and when they want to do.
We are currently operational in more than 200 cities in India and have touched over 200,000 careers in a short span of 18 months. We are funded by VCs based out of India & the US.
We are looking for a result driven and aggressive individual for leading Inside Sales. As part of this role, you would:
- Conduct research across various traditional and modern sectors (Retail, FMCG, BFSI, and Consumer Healthcare) to discover and explore new use cases.
- Take responsibility of finding prospect clients for each business vertical/use case and extract all the vital details of every prospect client.
- Identify the list of correct personnel working in each prospect client across the internal relevant departments who might be ideal person for taking up our proposition.
- Scout LinkedIn (and other tools) to extract the contact details of the correct personnel as extracted in the above step. You would also have to leverage the network of each and every person working or associated with us.
- Reach out to them through emails and calls. Motive would be to set up the first sales call.
- Manage the funnel of all the prospect leads until they get converted (Pipeline Management)
- Maintain detailed minutes of every sales call/meeting.
- Take complete responsibility of preparing all documentation required at every level in the sales funnel. This would involve preparing and validating sales decks, MoUs, NDAs, etc.
- Learn the art of pitching to clients and slowly take up the responsibility of first level interactions with all the prospect leads.
- In a nutshell, the individual will directly work with the founders and take up complete responsibility of managing our sales funnel from grass root level.
WHAT AWIGN HAS TO OFFER:
1) Opportunity to work directly with the Directors and witnessing highest levels of decision making.
2) Opportunity to learn from some of the best people in the industry.
3) Fast paced and challenging work environment where you would never fall short of interesting problems which can be solved with data, logic, common sense, research, strategy and psychology.
4) A culture where actions and efforts get valued more than words and also gets visualized in tangible growth.