Manager - Inside Sales - eLearning (3-7 yrs)
Hiring for inside sales manager role at mumbai location for a leading educationtechnology company.
Interested candidate must be graduate and ready to start immediately from home till the lockdown restrictions are lifted. Post lockdown selected candidate will need to join the team at Mumbai office.
Field : Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing a significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Roles and Responsibilities -
1) Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
2) Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
3) Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, Whatsapp, SMS, calls
4) Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc.
1) Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
2) Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
3) Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
4) Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days.