Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:573 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
Manager - Inside Sales - EduTech Startup (5-8 yrs)
The Offer :
- Be a part of a fast-growing EdTech startup
- Excellent team and work culture
The Employer :
Our client is an early stage EdTech startup focusing on providing cutting edge technology to companies to embrace new ways of working. They provide a range of comprehensive training programs to enhance both technical and soft skills.
The Job :
As an Inside Sales Manager, you will oversee operations across multiple locations primarily - US, Asia Pacific, Europe or Middle East.
You will be responsible for :
Identifying and helping technology companies change the way they build teams and adapt to the Future of Work. Work with our cross functional teams to drive growth within Partnerships by crafting innovative strategies and service offerings. It's an exciting opportunity to contribute early on in the success of the company and drive growth in new/ existing markets.
The Profile :
- Demonstrated experience in establishing new business and growing long-term relationships.
- You have developed and implemented account and territory plans that generate consistent portfolio growth over multiple years.
- You have the ability to drive sales pursuits by using multi-disciplinary teams.
- You are excellent at negotiating service agreements and closing deals of all sizes.
- You are great at building strong relationship and influencing stakeholders across all levels.