Manager - Inside Sales - Education (1-14 yrs)
Role: Inside Sales Manager
Type: Full Time
Job description :
- Able to generate & Increase sales in the Career and Education Industry.
- Responsible to manage to convert leads for versatile Data Trained programs.
- Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, including counseling through phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales pipeline
- Details pertaining to lead discussions conversion should be updated in real-time on CRM software
- Responsible for adherence to the inside sales process, tools, and data management.
- Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly targets in terms of revenue as well as the number of enrollments.
- Handle Objections and Prices in order to generate Sales Revenue.
- Maintain effective communication till the time learner is on-boarded.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English proficiency).
- Strong sales bent of mind, in order to understand and effectively communicate what Data Trained is offering to its prospective students and close applications.
- Approachable and vibrant personality.
- Ability to approach any situation with patience and very strong empathy.
- Passion to deliver the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- Basic proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) is preferable.