Executive Director at Emerging India Analytics
Views:1726 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:502
Manager - Inside Sales - EdTech (2-6 yrs)
Inside Sales Manager (EdTech)
- The candidate must have worked in Edu-tech or Education Industry counselling and selling online courses.
- The candidate has to be fluent in English & Hindi.
- There is no Work from Home
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to set and achieve sales targets and expand the company's B2C customer base.
- Formulating new ideas and designing a Business plan for achieving the desired monthly target.
- Developing a Strong Network of Business Associates, to achieve Monthly Admission Targets.
- Achieve enrolment and revenue targets for the monthly assigned target form strategy based on the market dynamics and leads assigned.
- Make Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales and achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets and also assist in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing leads into customers
- Handle all incoming customer queries on our Data Science courses and act as a consultant and guide prospects in their purchase decisions for data science courses.
- Regular follow-up with new and existing customers
- Identifying multiple sources to achieve enrolment targets.
- Meeting business targets through effective counselling and selling skills
- Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- 0 to 5 years of experience in Inside Sales/ tele sales experience in a B2C environment. excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willingness to meet targets
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales in the Edu-Tech / Education Industry
- Open to working on weekends.
- Eager to deal with different customers and understand their training needs
- We need you to achieve and exceed your quota of sales
- Have familiarity with telephone sales techniques and cold calling techniques and managing lead pipelines
- Theoretical understanding of Data Science and Big data technologies is desirable
- Super passionate about sales and have the ability to convert leads into customers
- Consistent track record of achieving sales targets (monthly/quarterly), preferably from an Education industry background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Technical Skills required; Basic understanding of the latest technologies
- Soft skills required; Excellent written & spoken English communication.
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 3,00,000 to 7,00,000 P.A. (Including Variable: 20%)
Working Hours : Tuesday to Sunday ( Monday is the week off) 10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Talk to the HR : 9310895300/9899816137