Executive Director at Emerging India Analytics
Views:3421 Applications:984 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:452
Manager - Inside Sales - Data Science Training Solutions (0-7 yrs)
Inside Sales Manager - Sales - Data Science Training
1. Make Inbound and Outbound customer calls and convert them into sales and achieve monthly & quarterly sales targets and also assist in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing leads into customers
2. Handle all incoming customer queries on our Data Science courses and act as a consultant and guide prospects in their purchase decisions for data science courses.
3. Develop and execute a strategic plan to set and achieve sales targets and to expand the company's B2C customer base.
4. Formulating new ideas and designing a Business plan for achieving the desired monthly target.
5. Developing a Strong Network of Business Associates, to achieve the Monthly Admission Targets.
6. Achieve enrollment as well as revenue targets for the monthly assigned target form strategy based on the market dynamics and leads assigned.
7. Regular follow up with new and existing customers
8. Identifying multiple sources to achieve enrollment targets.
9. Meeting business targets through effective counselling and selling skills
10. Maintain, build and update calling/mailing databases
- 0-3 years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment with excellent communication skills, enthusiastic go-getter and willing to meet targets
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Open to flexible shifts (9 AM to 9 PM)
- Open to working on weekends during peak monthly sales campaigns
- Eager to deal with different customers and understand their training needs
- Target driven: We need you to achieve and exceed your quota of sales
- Have familiarity with telephone sales techniques and cold calling techniques and managing lead pipelines
- Theoretical understanding of Data Science and Big data technologies is desirable
- Super passionate about sales and have the ability to convert leads into customers
- Consistent track record of achieving sales target (monthly/quarterly), preferably from the Education Industry Background.
- Experience in selling Software products/Services in the past preferred.
- Technical Skills required: Basic understanding of latest technologies
- Soft skills required: Excellent written & spoken English communication.
Working Days: 06 Days a week (Saturday & Sunday working)
CTC: Upto 5.0 LPA (Inclusive of incentives & bonus)