Manager - Inside Sales (5-6 yrs)
Qualification : MBA in Marketing or Equivalent degree
Experience : 5-6 Yrs
Ctc : upto:5:40 lpa
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage the inside sales representatives team.
- Set and track sales targets for your team.
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process.
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines.
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Build an open-communication environment for your team.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales.
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude.